- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on SAP Data Management to overcome current challenges and/or unlock business opportunities
- Participate and support technical SAP discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Manage teams and/or work efforts at a Client site or within Accenture
- Minimum 10 years of Data Management, delivering complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live
- Must have at least 5 years of SAP Data migration or conversion experience, leading SAP implementations and roll-outs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Minimum 3 years with SAP Data Services (BODS)
- Minimum 3 years with SAP Information Steward
- Minimum 5 years of SAP project management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational projects with on- and off-shore resources
- Implementation experience in all three data management areas: Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Minimum 2 S4/HANA Data Migration projects experience,
- Should be able to articulate the Data Migration Methodology best suited for clients intending to upgrade to S4 HANA
- SAP SLT
- Smart Data Integration (SDI) or Smart Data Quality (SDQ)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.