Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions - including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Security Workflow, Business Process Controls, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, Automated External Application Scanning and Automated Source Code Analysis - that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP GRC to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
• Travel 100%