- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ideally 3 or more full project lifecycles within the SAP MM/WM and EWM.
- At least 4 years direct hands on experience designing and implementing SAP MM/WM and EWM in a global environment.
- Deep Industry and Global Project experience.
- Experience with WM/EWM, MM, SD, IM, TPM, SCM is strongly preferred.
- Experience with S4/HANA, Fiori is preferred.
- Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 4.6C and above (Preferred 6.0).
- Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points between the WM Module and other SAP modules
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP
- Solid experience implementing solution leading practice SAP solutions.
- Extensive experience with the integration points between MM,WM and other modules including SD,PP, QM, IM etc.
- Knowledge of "best practices" built into the SAP software and industry best practices to ensure optimum use of the tool.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodology (ASAP)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- A comprehensive understanding of Resources Industry (Mining would be bonus)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients, including building rapports and scope-management
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.