- Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up and test the SAP system; understand and apply SAP methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 2 years of SAP Experience developing Data Conversion approaches for at least 2 SAP implementation from Legacy systems. Experience in SAP IS-Utilities and CRM data model is highly recommended.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management activities as a team lead.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with SAP Data Migration tools and ETLs such as EMMIGAL, LSMW and custom conversion programs
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Working with Functional teams to define conversion rules (format and functional logic)
- Plan and coordinate Mock Data conversion activities
- Collaborate with Legacy teams to define data cleansing requirements and develop Data Extraction tools
- Design end-to-end ETL process from Legacy to target SAP system
- Design conversion controls to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.