- B.Sc. Degree Required and 5 years work experience .
- 3 years experience developing Enterprise Architecture strategies
- Must have 1 year of experience developing client relationships and effectively managing and shaping opportunities.
- 1 year+ experience in project management and detailed technical planning.
- Ability to understand and articulate deployment considerations with respect to cost, scalability and security.
- Ability to obtain a Government of Canada Secret Clearance (or higher).
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- 1 year+ experience with a mobile application development platform.
- 1 year+ experience with Azure cloud platform and capabilities.
- Relevant Azure certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect).
- Experience with other cloud services such as AWS or GCP
- Experience working within federally accredited environments
- ITIL or TOGAF certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.