- Assess data model/architecture
- Develop test data management process and approach
- Test Data Management Tools assessment and implementation
- Integrate test data process and integrate with CI/CD pipeline
- Provision test data for various test stages in various environments
- 5+ years’ experience as a test data management lead including:
- Overall experience as a quality engineer/QA Lead/tester/test data lead
- Experience with agile methodology including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with data architecture/DBAs/project team to derive a test data management strategy/approach
- Experience working with project teams to identify test data requirements based on a test data management process
- Experience identifying required test data management tools
- Experience with tools/technologies such as: Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, IBM DataStage, CA TDM, Microsoft toolset, VBA for automation, HP ALM, Jira, Target Process
- Experience provisioning data for multiple teams in multiple environments using automated tools
- Advanced experience with Test Data Management services and required tools to support:
- Data Discovery and Profiling
- Data Refresh
- Data Masking/Obfuscation
- Data Sub-Setting
- Test Data Automation
- Data Generation Synthesis
- Data Analytics and Mining.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.