- Maintain existing SAP BW 7.5 on HANA and BusinessObjects BI 4.2 solutions
- Support client on implementing new Business Intelligence solutions based on SAP ECC suite on HANA as a source, including mobile solutions as required.
- Primary upward interaction is with client SAP support team and client end users. Will interact with peers and/or management levels at client and within Accenture.
- Work as an individual contributor, working with client and Accenture’s teams.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP-Business Intelligence
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in the following Technical Developer specialties:
- SAP BW (on HANA)
- HANA Modeling and Development
- SAP-BI / Business Objects
- Minimum 1 BW on HANA Full Life Cycle Project experience
- Know SAP and General Analytics Leading Practices and Guiding Principles
- Good communication (written and oral), interpersonal and client facing skills, as the consultant will have direct interface with the client.
- Deep understanding of SAP ECC at the application and HANA at the database level
- Good software engineering skills
- Skills HANA Modeling and Development. SQL Scripts
- Knowledgeable on SAP-SLT, SAP Roadmap (especially on Analytics), SAP Suite on HANA and SAP Leonardo; and understand the various integrations among these.
- Ideally certified (while not mandatory)
- Experience with mobile solutions
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.