- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works
- Creating of new Informatica mappings, transition of PL/SQL ETLS to a new Informatica mappings or medication of existing mappings.
- Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they use curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Technical Lead with Informatica ETL, experience should include: defining requirements, designing and architecting integration solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and implementing Informatica PowerCenter/ PowerExchange
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Data Warehouse Development
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Minimum 3 years Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Azure SQL, working with PL/SQL)
- Experience in ETL Tools in addition to Informatica including Ab Initio, Talend, and Pentaho (Talend preferred)
- Experienced with Data Integration Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred) or equivalent years of experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.