- Build data governance operating models and implement data governance solutions based on industry-standard governance frameworks
- Define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to organization goals
- 3+ years implementation experience with data governance capabilities such as metadata ingestion, data mapping, business lineage & traceability, policy management, governance/quality metrics development & reporting, workflow and issue management, data stewardship management (roles and responsibilities), data classification and/or data catalogue management
- 3+ years implementation experience with data governance technologies such as Collibra, Informatica AXON, ASG
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, extracting and importing disparate data from source systems, and data manipulation based on requirements
- Experience with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
- Experience in a data stewardship role supporting business areas with activities that include critical data element identification, data quality rule definition, metadata management, business definition development, data lineage identification, and communication to end-users
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in quantitative areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related field is desired
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.