ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 3 years of development/architecture experience
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
- Experience with Containers and/or Serverless
- Experience with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: Java8 or higher / Spring Boot or NodeJS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment
- Experience in web-scale applications
- Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
- Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.