Title: Senior ServiceNow Consultant
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Immerse yourself in a supportive ecosystem that values your individuality and encourages you to innovate, ideate and disrupt. We recognize that it's the diversity of our people that makes us stronger, smarter and more effective as a team.
Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure is a high performing team to join! We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service based approaches. We implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies and software defined infrastructure. We develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Cloud Computing professionals provide skills and experience related to cloud computing, applying a business and technology model for delivering and acquiring IT services in a utility-like fashion.
Cloud-Agile Infrastructure professionals apply cloud based infrastructure technology.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the
strategic direction set by
senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 10 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ITIL
- Minimum 4 years of advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Web Service Integration
- Minimum 3 years of experience of LDAP Integration
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator with strong knowledge of ServiceNow products and add-ons.
- Must have Certifications
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - ITSM
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (as a BS/BA), preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and project management
- ServiceNow Developer certification
- Project Management
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, ServiceMapping, Event Management, PPM Suite, Portal Development, SecOps, and GRC
- ATP Trainer Certified
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or
former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.