- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications for the JVM with Spring, including proficiency with Java generics and lambdas
- Experience in microservices development with Spring Boot
- 2+ years of experience in testing and test automation of full stack solutions (behavior, unit, integration/system, e2e, load; e.g. with Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling, Karma, Jasmin, Jest, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in HTML and CSS for responsive web design
- 1+ years of experience in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- 1+ years of experience in modern DevOps workflows (including tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle), Containers (Docker and Kunernetes) and PaaS (OpenShift, CloudFoundry)
- Experience with Spring Boot 2.x
- Experience with Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS
- Proficiency with Maven or Gradle
- Domain-driven design experience
- Building and deploying microservices for deployment as Docker containers
- Proficiency in performance analysis, testing, and optimization
- Experience with service deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- JVM functional programming languages such as Kotlin, Scala, or Clojure
- BDD with AssertJ
- Spring Web Reactive
- Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Azure Kubernetes Service, Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes, or Google Kubernetes Engine
- Istio, Linkerd, or Knative
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.