- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with a core object oriented programming language: e.g Java, C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Minimum of 1 years of enterprise technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with architecture, design, development and implementation of public cloud platforms for AWS at an enterprise level
- Familiarity with Cloud Foundry, OpenShift or Docker
- Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service applications for cloud based systems
- Familiarity with one or more of below development architectures/principles:
- Server-less Cloud Computing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working with private/public cloud based networks
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Private Cloud Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Infrastructure as a Service: Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Site Recovery, Racemi, etc.)
- Automated Infrastructure provisioning and management/Infrastructure as Code (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Implementation/Migration to a Software-as-a-Service application
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree
- AWS and/or Azure certification
- Experience in Cloud Security principles and frameworks (oAuth2, SAML)
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Application to Cloud compatibility considerations for migration
- Public Cloud Strategy & Transformations including common drivers and platform differentiators
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures including the use of Microservices, Containers & APIs
- Experience with DevOps/CI-CO related tools
- Experience working with database technologies (either on-premise or cloud based) – SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience working with web application technologies – IIS, Apache, JBoss
- Webservices (REST\SOAP) and messaging products
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problem
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.