- Provide technical solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involve in setting strategic and tactical directions to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Explain technology architecture design principles, implementation options, benefits, risks and costs.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in SAP Technical Architecture or SAP Development using NetWeaver technologies including Solman, HANA, Fiori, SSO, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery
- Minimum 7+ years of hands-on experience with SAP Basis
- Working experience in leading technical implementation of SAP S/4 HANA, Suite on HANA or HANA database, Fiori, SAP Security Concepts and SAP UI Technologies
- Working experience with SAP HANA and S/4HANA conversion processes and tools, including SAP data migration
- Experience with SAP integration technologies, Cloud Infrastructure Offerings and Tools
- Demonstrated expertise in mentoring and sharing technical expertise with team members
- Strong advisory skills to describe the value that organizations can achieve through technical investments
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Possession of a “Can-do” attitude
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Certification in S/4HANA
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.