- Managing the opportunity from sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture’s value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Effectively articulating solutions and discussing business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes.
- Setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Drive Oracle innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Client Relationship and Technology Industry Delivery Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ in Sales/Business Development and Hands-on-Delivery of Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Minimum experience of 1 hands on engagement experience with Oracle Cloud ERP
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Project management skills
- Minimum of three implementations / deployments with Oracle Supply Chain Management
- Minimum experience leading workstreams of >20 team members on large, global Oracle EBS or Cloud deployments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading Finance-related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy Finance ERP functionality
- Minimum ability to generate and publish Oracle supply chain-related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Experience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity
- Exceptional Sales and Solution delivery leadership abilities.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients’.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.