Are you ready to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
- Lead business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality & new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
- Identify how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be leveraged to minimize manual intervention for trivial business processes within the Supply Chain organization
- Identify opportunities for innovation by leveraging Artificial Intelligence capabilities to automate important Supply Chain tasks using Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing.
- Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Lead S/4HANA supply chain application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of ad distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts
- Develop and expand S/4HANA Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Manage teams and/or work efforts
- Communicate on project progress to customers and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities and best practices
- Support Accenture’s pursuits related to S/4HANA Supply Chain opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, attending orals and supports S/4HANA sales cycles
- 8-10 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations
- At least 2 years of Resources and/or Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- 3+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in S/4HANA implementations, ideally both greenfield and brownfield. ECC migration to S/4HANA experience is also a plus
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop integrated S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey
- Experience in implementing large S/4HANA supply chain solutions from design through development, testing, training and cutover
- Proven experience in implementing any of these components: Production planning, Production Orchestration and Execution, Production Engineering, Quality Management, Maintenance Management, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Product development and Project control, Product Lifecycle Management.
- Experience with SAP Leonardo, SAP Transportation Management, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP Integrated Business Planning or SAP DDMRP is a plus
- Industry experience and understanding of Oil & Gas Industry Leading Practices.
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Possession of a “Can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Certification in S/4HANA
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.