Are you ready to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
- Lead business and application assessments and roadmaps for our clients, advise clients on S/4HANA Central Finance functionality & features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key finance business processes
- Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Central Finance capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Lead S/4HANA Central Finance application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with the support of ad distributed cross functional team of onshore and offshore technical experts
- Conduct fit/gap analysis and business process modeling via workshop model
- Develop and expand S/4HANA professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
- Manage teams and/or work efforts
- Communicate on project progress to clients and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Central Finance capabilities and best practices
- Support Accenture’s pursuits related to S/4HANA Central Finance opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, attending orals and supports S/4HANA sales cycles
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations. Ideally 4 full project lifecycles with the FI/CO Module
- 3+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in SAP Central Finance implementations.
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop integrated S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey
- Experience in implementing large S/4HANA Central Finance solutions from design through development, testing, training and cutover
- Strong configuration knowledge and skills in SAP ECC - preferred applicants will be certified in ECC version 6 and will understand the changes brought forward by S4/HANA
- Experience with SAP Leonardo is a plus
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Possession of a “Can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Certification in S/4HANA
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled collaboration program
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.