- Minimum 15 years of professional work experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of SAP Enterprise Asset Management in asset-intensive industries e.g. Oil and Gas, Utilities, Mining is a plus.
- Strong Integration knowledge of Materials Management (MM), Project Systems (PS), Financials/Controlling (FI/CO), SAP EHS.
- Minimum 5+ end-to-end project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in SAP Enterprise Asset Management, with at least 1 complete project within S/4HANA.
- Functional knowledge of Plant Maintenance, Inventory Mgt. and/or related business processes and related SAP EAM supporting capabilities.
- Supports SAP EAM Implementation projects through all phases including blueprint, realization & testing, final preparation and post go-live support.
- Supports data mapping and conversion activities.
- Develops functional specifications and coordinates the testing and integration of development activities.
- Configures SAP system to meet design requirements.
- Assists clients with project scoping, detailed business process requirements definition and project blueprint activities.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP and Agile like approaches
- Develops end user training materials and provides post implementation support as required.
- Support Accenture’s pursuits related to S/4HANA EAM opportunities by supporting Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, as part of S/4HANA sales cycles
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Certification in SAP EAM
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled collaboration program
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.