- Be responsible for the installation, development, configuration, and customization of the solution
- Be responsible for the development of the integration of the solution to client systems (including existing systems) and any external partners
- Oversee all development, systems analysis, design, configuration, coding, testing (Unit, System Integration, and User Acceptance), deployment, and the post implementation support
- Provide leadership and technical direction to the development team for the development of the solution
- Support the client project manager to integrate the development plan (e.g. plans for systems development activities) to the overall project.
- Allocate work assignments and monitor work progress.
- Make corrective action to meet objectives and implementation timeline
- Prioritize the development tasks according to the client’s direction
- Provide regular status updates to the project manager on the development progress
- Advise the client project manager and senior management on risks and issues
- Manage the deployment of systems and provide input to address all considerations such as technology infrastructure implementation
- Be the counterpart of the Client’s assigned Development and Support Manager, who will provide Development oversight to the solution.
- 5+ Years’ of management and leadership experience in Solutions Delivery
- Be Guidewire certified
- Extensive experience in providing management and technical direction to the multi-disciplinary systems developments team
- Extensive experience, as the Systems Development/Solution Delivery Lead, for the design, development, configuration, testing, implementation and support of complex COTS systems solutions, in a multi-vendor, multi-platform environment.
- Extensive experience with the systems integration of complex enterprise-level systems solutions
- Experience in developing integration strategies and support structures for large, complex systems
- Experience in developing cloud based solution is an asset
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.