Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Execute the services in the area(s) of responsibility under supervision for a moderate to large size location. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. Will include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
Tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Greet warmly, welcome and make eye contact with customers and guests upon arrival to space
- EMS coordination -reserve spaces, update reservations with catering, beverage, audio visual and any special needs.
- Event and Meeting coordination to include catering, menu selections, happy hours, etc.
- Marking catering designated for dietary or religions reasons
- Ensure catering set up meets our expectations [sanitary measures, presentation, quality control, etc.]
- Manage catering invoices and relationships
- Identify and research new caterers to provide variety of options
- Distribute fresh fruit daily
- Maintaining the space in a neat/tidy fashion
- Cleaning whiteboards, supplies after events
- Supply ordering and stocking, ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Maintain appearance of general use areas such as lobby, coffee bars, supply areas
- Handling access badges as needed, including new joiner badges
- Basic operations and troubleshooting of copier/printer
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Daily Census – Data Gathering and Reporting
- Provide back up coverage at additional Dallas locations
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- High degree of hospitality required for this role
- Requires solving of routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Interaction is within own team and direct supervisor
- Requires detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
Minimal overtime required if any
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Hospitality experience
- 2 years office experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of hospitality and professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create/collaborate team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and work with all level of customers
- Ability to lift and move items, up to 40 lbs.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.