- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/events in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
- Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive).
- Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive.
- Arrange conference calls and video conferences involving a global audience.
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports).
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes supporting Accenture’s overall strategy.
- Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Assistant.
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines.
- May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate.
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed.
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls.
- Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification.
- 5-7+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Experience in customer/client relationship management
- Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborative team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.