There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
- Act as a Senior Manager, to guide the client and Accenture team through the SAP IBP implementations.
- Supervising on and off shore resources, project schedule and budget, advising the client on solution and SAP IBP process implications.
- Should have worked on functional design, solution architecture and estimation within SAP Supply Chain, Planning Sales, Operational Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Planning Inventory Planning Management
- Deep skills and knowledge with ideally minimum of 15 years’ experience in SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules
- Minimum 5 Full life cycle implementation and deployment experience with SAP IBP (Supply, Demand, Sales and Operation Planning, Inventory and Control Tower), experience in managing projects in SAP S/4HANA would be preferred.
- Experience in conducting Business Process Review and Strong integration knowledge with legacy SAP ECC, S/4HANA or Non-SAP ERP Applications
- Experience managing teams of 10, including on and offshore resources
- Experience in both sales and solution architect
- A strong storyteller with strong advisory skills - to describe the value that organizations can achieve by investing in SAP Integrated Business Planning application
- The ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- The ability to build robust client relationships as well as manage a pipeline of client opportunities
- Strong Project Management and Delivery experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.