- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions, as well as supporting business cases,
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients,
- Leading teams of work to define and analyze client needs,
- Coordinating the full capabilities of Accenture to implement digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients,
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Bring together the breadth & depth of Accenture services to achieve the value articulated in the client business case and within Accenture's agreed financial plan.
- Manage the launch/mobilization of complex, multi-service group, transformational programs via collaboration with Digital, Operations, Technology, Strategy & Security (DOTSS).
- Lead the implementation &/or recovery of multi-service group, transformational & pioneering deals to ensure value is being delivered per the client business case and within Accenture’s timeline/financial commitments.
- Work closely with our client and Accenture stakeholders to adapt the program and business case to changing conditions and transformation realities.
- Acts as SMEs during pre-sales/solutioning cycles – orchestrating the end to end solution with Digital, Operations, Technology, Strategy & Security (DOTSS).
- Participates in exploratory sessions with the client to create an environment of “joint innovation”
- Articulates our offerings, discerning buyer values, testing solution options, recommending alternative commercial arrangement models, influencing the process while maintaining the E2E solution vision.
- Are thought leaders who partner with Account Leadership to define the transformation agenda for the clientBuilds consensus w/stakeholders on priorities, program roadmaps & complex delivery execution approaches to achieve the client’s transformational program objectives.
- Oversee towers during the solutioning process & rationalizes the solution to optimize the approach across DTEs Identifies appropriate Accenture innovation and/or acquisition capabilities that will enable client value delivery.
- Validate & confirm that the transformation program is launched correctly (e.g. validate the use of the latest tools, modern methods & validate the appropriately skilled Delivery Lead, and team members, etc. are assigned).
- Confirm value delivery expectations of the client and Accenture are aligned
- Continuously improve effectiveness, value and rigor of Quality Assurance process.
- Delivery Orchestration talent are expected to continuously build and deepen their knowledge of industries and NEW technologies/methods to bring the BEST of Accenture together when working directly with C-suite clients on solutioning/delivering complex transformations.
- Develop mentoring relationships with delivery orchestration team members to grow & develop the individual’s skills/expertise and the skills/expertise of others.
- Actively participate in the delivery orchestration community of experts by regularly sharing best practices/innovations & client success stories.
- Sponsor / support delivery orchestration skill development across all consulting practitioners.
- Working effectively in the intersection of business and technology – speaking comfortably in both domains
- Enthusiastically demonstrating a passion for emerging technology trends, e.g. Cloud Integration
- Leading teams through the scoping and delivery of technology innovation services
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Applying a range of delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Planning and scoping enterprise solutions and offerings
- Advising on leading edge Analytics and AI solutions
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, travel, pharma, industrial equipment and consumer goods
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience transforming a traditional organization into a modern Technology enabled organization, coaching an organization and obtain buy-in on the value of Technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with relationship development and providing advisory services to executives
- Minimum 5 years direct experience being accountable for delivering business and technology solutions and complex programs
- Minimum 8 years direct experience working across and breaking down IT and Business boundaries to create seamless multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in end-to-end Cloud project implementations, migrations and solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey within Rail and/or Transportation industries
- Evidence of thought leadership in defining innovative analytics within multiple complex applications spanning marketing, risk, and cost reduction, and advising on how to apply them to generate insights and recommendations.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Proven practice builder who can mentor and help grow the Canadian team
- Experience working with c-level executives to identify a client’s strategic business needs and shape their vision
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity. Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.