- Act in a functional capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud modules
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
- Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
- Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
- Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
- Capable of defining, and re-engineering business processes.
- Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's Project Portfolio Management Cloud Suite of modules;
- Project Management
- Project Cost Control
- Project Billing and Contracts
- Task Management
- Resource Management
- Successful Consultants will have the following background:
- 5-8 years’ experience working with Oracle EBS; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud coming from the Oracle EBS space.
- Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development
- Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: business process design and redesign, requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the senior management level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business principles
- Effectively produces deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.