People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Advisory professionals apply deep industry, domain and/or analytics skills to develop business insight, share recommendations with clients, and enable the implementation that helps clients realize business outcomes-such as revenue enhancement, operating cost reduction, working capital improvement and customer acquisitions.
The Compliance as a Service Senior Manager Key responsibilities include:
- Initially, contribute to offering refinement as we launch CAAS formally. Includes creation of key offering collateral (Microsite, Accenture.com site, Stage 0 materials) and enablement of sales teams (level 6-senior MD)
- Build capabilities to develop innovative new CAAS services. Includes partnering with Accenture teams as well as third parties. Examples of capabilities include analytics, AI, technology, automation, RPA, and operational excellence.
- Provide guidance, review, and support to global sales pursuit teams to develop innovative solutions for clients. Sales support activities may include providing guidance on qualification, answering RFPs, assisting with sales materials, presenting in client presentations, reviewing solutions, assisting solution architects, etc…This will involve travel/in-person support as well as remote support for client meetings/orals.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to existing CAAS delivery teams to improve operations. This involves partnering with multiple teams including technology, business excellence, analytics, solution architecture, and others.
- Establish key Capability collateral, including Intelligent Delivery Solution elements, best practices, thought leadership, and sales collateral
- Manage a Capability Action Network for CAAS globally to proliferate best practices throughout our global base. Key responsibilities include creating/maintaining a global community roster, planning and executing sessions, managing a global collaboration community.
- Develop thought leadership materials and POVs which may include external publications and discussions with Industry analysts
- Leverage in-depth understanding of the Accenture Operations standard processes and processes in place across the broad delivery network to develop and improve the way we deliver CAAS services to our clients.
- May manage other team members
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a combination of the following: program management, compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Customer (KYC), regulatory and/or client lifecycle operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting sales efforts including solutioning, client presentations, and RFP response
- Experience delivering compliance and regulatory related Consulting and Business Process Services to clients
- Experience working with senior level clients such as Directors, VPs, and the C-suite
- Experience with compliance and regulatory analytics including thought leadership, development, and client engagements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Macros, MS office (PPT and Word) and Reporting tools
- Excellent collaboration and network building skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous, high paced environment
- Experience creating high quality, client facing material
- Experience with Financial Services Industry
- Experience delivering client delivery, execution and outsourcing programs
- Proven experience working effectively across Accenture
- Travel required - estimated 30%, varies based on client needs and may include international travel
- Available for conference calls early/late as needed to serve a global team
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis
covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing
employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
For more information regarding this position, please contact the recruiter Kathleen Bornn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.