- Candidate should have experience as a liaison between business users and technical teams by gathering business requirements, performing fit-gap analysis, creating functional specification documents, writing test cases, performing functional testing, and leading projects from initiation through post implementation.
- Should have in depth knowledge in Oracle Receivables and Oracle Cash Management
- Observe, evaluate and document existing business processes and requirements
- Responsible for translating business requirements into effective functional specifications and efficient design/solutions
- Experience in Improving process flows and user documentation for oracle related modules and enhance user knowledge and competency
- Extensive experience of building solutions in various Oracle EBS modules (Oracle Cloud Receivables and Oracle Cloud Cash Management) and additional knowledge of other modules is required
- Ability to analyze and clearly document business processes for Sub Ledger Accounting function.
- Must have experience supporting / implementations in Oracle Cloud Receivables
- Strong knowledge of bank reconciliation and integration with banks for bank statement processing is vital.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (Toad or SQL Developer) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Oracle Cloud Receivables Implementation Certification required
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.