- Managing the content publishing process, overseeing other site managers and prioritizing projects
- Reviewing projects for completeness and clarity before handing off to development teams
- Oversee team of site managers
- Maintain even spread of workload among other site managers, taking into account project complexity, urgency and expertise
- Provide team guidance and process updates
- Ensure timely development and publication of new and updated content
- Review incoming projects and insure the requests are valid and complete; discuss with content requestor and digital team as required; source additional materials as needed
- Prioritize and assign projects based on urgency/time zone/expertise
- Spot check outgoing project pages
- Watch for urgent projects and address as appropriate
- Make updates as needed
- Enforce site standards around design, brand, accessibility, etc.
- Understand the site standards and proper application
- Interface with Digital team to gather and distribute standards and guidelines
- Interface with Digital team on required reviews
- Act as first point of contact for content owners
- Triage urgent daily needs: ad hoc page development/updates/publishing/ expiry/investigation
- Investigations into page/project history
- Arrange training for new content owners on process and site operation
- Work with broader site management team to prepare regular periodic reports for management
- Give people access to edit site/toolkit
- Address administrative needs and reports
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, preferably in web design or marketing.
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience, with 5+ years of that comprised of digital marketing specialization, including web design/development experience, interactive media or advertising creative design.
- BS in Marketing preferred.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Professional services or business-to-business marketing experience a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Little–to-no travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.