- HR Point of Contact: Represent HR locally and facilitate contact points for questions and resolving issues on local HR matters. Act as single point of contact for other HR functions for OMD, MDL, City Council MDs.
- Act as local liaison to service organizations and other groups in the local office and across North America: HR, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Marketing & Communications, F&S, Diversity & Interest Groups, Corporate Citizenship, Communities, local project PPAs and CALs, visiting ELT, Alumni, etc.
- Local HR Support: Provide regular, local HR metrics package/scorecard to OMD, City Council and local leadership. Support Local Marketing Initiatives with people metrics and leverage local, available talent.
- Participate in local supply-demand management through support of local staffing initiatives, reporting, connecting to Recruiting, local projects, Client Account Leads, Client Supply-Demand Specialists, the Growth Platforms, etc.
- Enhance office experience/connection by coordinating awareness and participation in local activities, events, and contribute to planning and execution of events. Assist with NA programs delivered at the local level.
- Employee Satisfaction: Spend time with our people in the locations (office, client site, community). Develop and execute location-based employee satisfaction events, development programs, and recognition processes. Focus on Senior Executive Involvement by providing regular opportunities to connect to local, cross-workforce employees.
- Employee Support: Support employees through their lifecycle at Accenture; activities include orientation delivery for new joiners, conducting exit interviews and HR discussions for departures, assisting with managed departures or mergers and acquisitions. Assisting with sensitive/complex ER/HR issues, investigations.
- Employee Orientation and Integration: Prepare and deliver the new joiner orientation, welcome new joiners and ensure new hire visibility to local leadership, clients, events and local resources.
- Support or oversee support of local Analyst and Experienced Hire networking groups.
HR Career Advisor:
- Manage staffing and demand for analysts aligned to the Consulting Development Program (CDP)
- Work closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, & preferences and support career development & advancement
- Find best assignment for the person balancing chargeability and overdue demand
- Propose and correspond with project executives about candidates
- Ensure that all open demand has viable candidates
- Help Consulting Development Program analysts understand the scheduling process, manage expectations
- Drive ongoing coaching conversations as a regular part of employee’s staffing and development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- 2 - 3 years HR experience
- Accenture experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.