- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s).
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible office support / coordination and administrative experience
Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Experience in team supervision
Experience in customer/vendor relationship management
Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
Basic cost control and forecasting
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Ability to lead and coordinate team activities and provide daily guidance to team members
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills including prioritization with ability to adapt to changing requirements
Technologically savvy and easily adapts to learning new tools
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Anticipate and proactively act on internal and external clients/customers’ needs
Listen and articulate stakeholder interests and expectations, while providing real-time information exchange
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Strong problem solving on complex issues / scenarios
Confidence in decision making
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Occasional overtime or after-hours emergency coordination
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.