- Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross-functional teams to design and implement digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective area on smaller marketing programs to design and implement digital marketing tactics that support business objectives.
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
- Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating the optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Insight team to analyze the performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated excellence in digital marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Specialization in online/digital marketing a plus
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.