- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Help set the strategy for near-term goals
- Work with senior managers at a client and/or at Accenture – and be ready to negotiate or communicate persuasively on key issues
- Use your judgment to chart the way forward on critical assignments
- Lead large teams and/or projects at a client or at Accenture
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 7 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of SAP required across back office (finance, procurement, HCM, technical architecture and development)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either of the functional areas – finance, procurement or HCM Experience of S4/HANA is desirable
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
- Experience of working in Government and Public Sector organizations is desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Cloud Security Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
USA TX - Irving
Test Engineering Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.