- Drive creative excellence and superior execution.
- Spearhead the design and delivery of Global Advertising campaigns in Canada to create seamless end-to-end experiences, awareness, preference and loyalty with our key audi-ences in North America.
- Ensure brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g., throughout cam-paigns, digital and print collateral and events).
- Facilitate and champion seamless integration across the entire Brand team.
- Be a collaborator, within the transformed M&C organization, to champion, educate, and review all advertising creative to ensure strategic alignment to global strategy, while also flexible in each geography for local relevance.
- Direct partner agencies on the creation and implementation of best in class creative work.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in Brand, Advertising or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency management experience preferred
- Knowledge of, and passion for Advertising with the ability to execute and implement multi-faceted campaigns
- Project management experience—that includes managing people
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with and direct external suppliers, third party vendors, agencies, and relevant external networks
- Strong business acumen, ideally within a professional services organization
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.