- Support the full financial cycle from Pricing, Sales Booking, Invoicing, Forecasting, Variance analysis and Revenue Recognition
- Evaluate financial risks including FX risk and monthly variance of financial inputs, interpreted financial metrics and provided recommendations on financial impacts of different variables to managers and directors
- Assess financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and write reports and recommendations for senior management
- Build pricing models, analyze staffing plans, adjust bill rates, duration of the project, cost contingencies and apply revenue adjustments to meet targeted profit margin
- Work with Accenture’s proprietary pricing and forecasting tools to provide value-added financial analysis to maximize profitability of engagements
- Liaise between the Client Financial Management team and the engagement to provide detailed financial metrics, variance analysis, forecasting EACs and contingency change analysis
- Analyze and interpret engagement metrics to measure project financial health against Accenture KPI’s
- Provide additional project finance support including data scrubbing, working with advanced Excel functions, applying strong verbal and written communication skills and translating technical finance materials
- Lead resource management support including roll on – roll off, resource tracking and reporting
- Oversee the work on financial tracking & reporting work for the program/project
- University Degree in business, commerce, economics, math
- Knowledge of Project Management domain
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MS Project Server and Project Web Access is an asset
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- French is required for the role
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.