- Manage the pipeline of opportunities for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry origination councils and Bloom CxOs and mentors, manage identification and prioritization of target clients, priority tiers and resources allocation.
- Lead and participate in engagement teams of Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and other methods (such as value hack, disruption diagnosis, etc.), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platform, Channels and Products) to capture trapped value.
- Provide thought leadership on market-leading trends grounded in innovation and digital technology
- Create a client’s transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses
- As a member of the Bloom team (alongside design, and business strategy), work closely with client account teams, origination councils and Bloom leadership and mentors to review, shape and refine hypothesis
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite.
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Bloom SWAT and CxO Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Supervise the Industrialization phase, ensuring the initial vision and strategy materializes through the deployment / industrialization, for value realization.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative.
- 10+ years of experience at startup(s), consulting firm and/or marketing/experience led company
- Cross-athlete: A strong mix of business, design thinking, customer experience and digital skills and experience. Not anchored in a single skillset or offering, but instead anchored on a deep understanding of how clients can realize trapped value in unique ways
- Proven track-record in future visioning and developing and delivering concepts, strategic initiatives and new business models tied to innovation
- Entrepreneurially minded – the ability to balance the process and operating model of Accenture and our clients, with an unquenchable desire to re-invent. Comfortable in agile teams.
- Client C-Suite or executive level exposure and relationships
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- A creative mind and intellectual curiosity, with ability to identify and articulate new experiences, models and avenues for digital growth or disruption
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of articulating business concepts to audiences with a variety of levels of seniority and technical expertise
- Understanding of how to use Data & Analytics for quantitative analysis (research, business models, modeling, etc…)
- Strong leadership experience
- Start-up experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.