Growth & Innovation Associate
Accenture Digital – Bloom
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience
and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 450,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Bloom is a venturing and incubation group within Accenture Digital. It is a collaboration across Digital, Strategy, Industry and Technology at Accenture, hyper-focused on our clients’ growth Agenda. We focus on digitally-led opportunities that represent sources of incremental revenue, and de-risk those new and often untested propositions, through lean experimentation with our clients and ecosystem partners. BLOOM is unique as we connect ambitious growth opportunities to tangible outcomes, making ideas real and providing a foundation to scale.
Many of our clients across all industries are at an important inflection point as they try to pivot from navigating the current business climate and executing on the basics that allow them to grow their core, towards investing in new business models to drive growth. The navigation between these two focal points often requires significant shifts in technology, business and operating model innovation, and a commitment to consumer experiences to realize that growth.
The Growth & Innovation Associate plays a critical role in identifying and analyzing how themes such as Platform-as-a-Business, Re-defining “products” and re-imagining “channels” can help clients capture trapped value. The Growth & Innovation Associate is a core member of our engagement teams who shape digital and disruptive ideas, develop hypotheses about how our clients might unlock and capitalize on trapped value, design and run agile experiments to validate propositions, and articulate such ideas in compelling and creative proposals they will craft and pitch to client CEO’s and other and C-Suite executives. The Growth & Innovation Associate also participates in Ideation and Value Hack activities in the Invent phase of our engagement methodology along with Agile Experimentation during the Incubation phase, and ultimately supports Industrialization phase deployment.
What the Growth & Innovation Associate does:
- Manage the pipeline of opportunities for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry origination councils and Bloom CxOs and mentors, manage identification and prioritization of target clients, priority tiers and resources allocation.
- Participate in engagement teams with Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and other methods (such as value hack, disruption diagnosis, etc.), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platform, Channels and Products) to capture trapped value.
- Identify market-leading trends grounded in innovation and digital technology
- Conduct ideation on a client’s business environment, ecosystem and business model and propose options for a transformational vision
- Develop and prioritize options for strategic initiatives and projects needed to achieve the target vision
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations / client pitches for selected hypotheses
- As a member of the Bloom SWAT team (alongside design, and business strategy), work closely with client account teams, origination councils and Bloom leadership and mentors to review, shape and refine hypothesis
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite.
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Bloom SWAT and CxO Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Supervise the Industrialization phase, ensuring the initial vision and strategy materializes through the deployment / industrialization, for value realization.
- Guide and support balanced teams from Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative.
- 3-5+ years of experience at startup(s), consulting firm and/or marketing/experience led company
- Cross-athlete: A strong mix of business, design thinking, customer experience and digital skills and experience. Not anchored in a single skillset or offering, but instead anchored on a deep understanding of how clients can realize trapped value in unique ways
- Entrepreneurially minded – the ability to balance the process and operating model of Accenture and our clients, with an unquenchable desire to re-invent. Comfortable in agile teams.
- Experience with future visioning and developing and delivering concepts, strategic initiatives and new business models tied to innovation
- Client C-Suite or executive level exposure
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
Ideal candidates have:
- Self-starter with ability to build internal and external relationships quickly to identify client opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of articulating business concepts to audiences with a variety of levels of seniority and technical expertise
- A creative mind with ability to identify and articulate new experiences, models and avenues for digital growth or disruption
- Understanding of how to use Data & Analytics for quantitative analysis (research, business models, modeling, etc…)
- Leadership experience
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.