- Participates in daily stand-up meetings (Agile) for better understanding of business process within each Sprint, understanding of Epic and User stories, development status and issues, so to be able to map user stories to automated test cases.
- Takes responsibility for completeness and accuracy of automation test data entry and record keeping of tests completed.
- Assists with functional and technical test case and script design reviews.
- Converts requirements, user stories and/or design documents or existing manual test scripts into a set of automated test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology.
- Creates automated test scripts for change requests and project changes based on functional or technical design documentation.
- Performs component (system) automation, integration (API) automation and end-to-end integrated automation testing of key business processes using available tools and applications.
- Ensures fixes are fully tested and verified until requirements are met.
- Drives the efficient quality of applications through solid testing methods and improves effectiveness by identifying the right set of test cases and scenarios to automate and execute.
- Selenium for automation and Zephyr (or equivalent tool) as well as the target test environment. Performs defect tracking and coordinates test automation related activities.
- Analyzes data, recommends improvements and compiles reports based on findings.
- Recommends adjustments to current test automation processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvements.
- Communicates test automation processes and associated test plans to appropriate parties.
- Works closely with different functional and technical groups to resolve issues, and ensure thorough automated testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test automation approach.
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides recommendation on test sign-off documentation.
- Must have 3 to 8 years of experience in automated business application and/or software testing.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand functional, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Experience designing, creating, executing, and troubleshooting both application specific, and integrated end-to-end automated test cases, scripts, and scenarios
- Agile Experience with good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles
- Accessibility Testing (AXE, NVDA, JAWS or other)
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes around Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing Selenium, SOAPUI or similar web and API test frameworks experience
- Security Clearance required .
- Mendix (ATS/APM/AQM) or PaaS or 4GL experience
- Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Mendix or PaaS or 4GL experience
- TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Eclipse, Maven, IntelliJ, SonarQube, etc.
- Mobile testing and load/performance tools such as Jmeter, LoadUI
- Continuous testing within CI/ CD construct
- Service virtualization experience
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.