The BPS capability team is comprised of experts across all BPS offerings. The team drives differentiation into our BPS offerings, bring differentiation to our existing and prospective clients, creates and proliferates thought leadership and industrialize our best practices globally.
The F&A Overall Capability Lead manages the capability team for the F&A sub-offerings: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury. Direct reports include senior managers and managers across the five key sub-offerings, with additional team members supporting the leads at the L8 and L9 levels. The F&A Overall capability lead reports to the global Capability Managing Director.
Key internal stakeholders include senior delivery leadership, Sales & Account Management, Offering, Solution Architecture, Operating Groups, and Sales teams
Key external stakeholders include Industry Analysts and Technology ecosystem partners
Main responsibilities include:
- Determine capabilities to differentiate Accenture from our competitors and develop a roadmap for the vision. This Includes partnering with Accenture teams as well as third parties. Examples include analytics, AI, technology, automation, and automation.
- Provide SME input, guidance, review, and support to global sales pursuit teams to develop innovative solutions for clients. Sales support activities may include providing guidance on qualification, answering RFPs, attending client meetings as a SME (workshops, oral presentations, etc…)assisting with sales materials, reviewing solutions, assisting solution architects, This will involve travel/in-person support as well as remote support for client meetings/orals.
- Develop and proliferate thought leadership in F&A for internal and external audiences. This could include published white papers/case studies, podcasts, blogs, conference presentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to existing F&A delivery teams to improve operations and chart a path to achieve Intelligent Operations. This involves partnering with multiple teams including technology, business excellence, analytics, solution architecture, and others.
- Creation and oversight of key offering collateral, including proliferation and communications to senior stakeholders globally. Communications include presentations at senior stakeholder meetings, presentations in events such as townhalls, publication on the Accenture portal, and publication on relevant community circles such as the Capability Cafe
- Develop and maintain key Capability collateral, including Intelligent Delivery Solution elements, best practices, thought leadership, and sales collateral
- Manage a Capability Action Network to share and deploy best practices across our global delivery teams. Key responsibilities include creating/maintaining a global community roster, planning and executing network events, maintaining relationships with the global collaboration community.
- Develop thought leadership materials and POVs which may include external publications and discussions with Industry analysts
- Leverage in-depth understanding of the Accenture Operations standard processes and processes in place across the broad delivery network to develop and improve the way we deliver GPS services to our clients.
- Identify and manage senior level relationships with internal and external experts and stakeholders relevant to the practice
- Monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis; Manage and execute a plan to create IP, strategic assets and learning enablers
- 15+ Years relevant work experience
- 10+ specifically in Finance and Accounting
- Understanding and knowledge of Business Process Services, including the industry, competitors, and key trends impacting clients in the F&A functions
- Experience working on multiple clients and multiple F&A functions.
- Ability to work in ambiguous, high paced environment with little guidance
- Expert level experience with new technologies such as AI, Analytics, Automation, and Industry technologies
- Experience and comfort working with senior level clients including C-suite
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience supporting sales efforts including solutioning, client presentations, and RFP response
- Experience creating high quality, client facing material
- Experience managing virtual teams across multiple geographies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Macros, MS office (PPT and Word) and Reporting tools
- Proactively builds own network
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Technology, or Finance related fields. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- An existing level 6
- Experience with multiple industries (examples Products, Communications, Resources etc)
- Experience delivering client outsourcing programs
- Proven experience working effectively across Accenture
- Master’s degree
- CPA is desirable
- Travel required - estimated 30%, varies based on client needs and may include international travel
- Available for conference calls early/late as needed to serve a global team
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.