- Level 1 – Detection: Execute the procedures for incident management defined in playbooks
- Support the incident across the lifecycle, from establishing to resolving the incident
- Monitor security logs and events generated by the SIEM solution (ArcSight) 24x7
- Follow the manual/automated incident management process by leveraging ServiceNow
- Categorize, document, measure and report security incidents
- Manage requests submitted by client to the team
- Level 2 – Analysis: Take necessary actions on complex incidents escalated by the Level 1 (L1) team.
- Perform detailed analysis, triage and escalation of detected events
- Provide recommendations for remediation
- Provide incident response support to the downstream teams applying fixes
- Monitor SIEM (ArcSight) health and required maintenance
- Level 3 – Advanced Support: Act as a dedicated liaison between Accenture SOC team and client security leadership
- Perform level 3 support for threat analysis and incident management
- Participate in client change control board, after action reviews, IT security risk board and risk assessments, and other day-to-day operational meetings
- Security Incident Response and Incident Handling experience, including determination and handing off to a dedicated IR team when expert escalation is necessary,
- Support use case enhancements
- Support tuning and optimization of the SIEM (ArcSight)
- 2+ years of experience with Microfocus ArcSight SIEM platform for analysis of incidents and events
- Ability to acquire Reliability Clearance (has spent minimum 5 years in Canada)
- 2+ years of experience working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 2+ years of experience working with security tool administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- 2+ years of experience working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.