- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions
- Engage other technical teams in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions as well as facilitate incident resolution across multiple areas.
- Technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Develop, maintain and enforce data and message management standards and procedures, develop standards for maintaining data and message integrity and security and develop strategies for data recovery
- 2 to 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP development
- 1 (One) year of experience with ALV reporting
- Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) – nice to have
- Expertise on Testing, Debugging and with Conversion tools
- Well-versed with writing technical specifications
- Expertise on creation custom BOs for new business process objects per customer needs.
- Expertise on new UI applications based on custom Bos
- Strong Ability to Analyze and debug issues with data validation during EDI integration.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.