- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 3 years of driving business improvement through supply chain process optimization
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology definition, selection, implementation, and continuous improvement to enable performance optimization
- Minimum 2 years of project management
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong Analytical skills, including experience in Asset Management and/or Predictive Analytics etc.
- Experience with Analytical tools such as PowerBI, Spotfire or R
- Previous experience implementing cloud-based supply chain analytics tools like E2Open, GT Nexus and Kinaxis.
- Experience with RPA and AI in Supply Chain including MSFT Cognitive Services, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere or Worksoft.
- Strong experience with Supply Chain Transactional Systems like SAP.
- Previous experience with As a Service Platforms like ServiceNow.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.