- Bring the right people from the Accenture Businesses to architect innovative solutions at the client that are tailored to their business needs
- Drive financial performance for the account (e.g., sales, revenue and profitability) and run account operations (e.g., EACs, billing, collections, etc.)
- Develop a robust, long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of Accenture’s business at the client over time
- Create opportunities by making the connection between the client’s strategic priorities and the Accenture offerings, solutions, and people to address these priorities
- Manage client satisfaction and ensure service delivery expectations are met, in line with client expectations
- Lead account planning across the account team
- Create a solid business network within the client and seek opportunities to create connections outside of the client to further enhance relationships (e.g., client to client, cross industry)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry and market in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client’s business to influence the client’s business strategies
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise solutions and offerings (eg, ERP)
- Delivering Analytics solutions
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Industry experience across one of more groups – Retail, Travel, Industrials, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Communications/Media
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics, Big Data
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience transforming a traditional organization into a modern Technology enabled organization, coaching an organization and obtain buy-in on the value of Technology
- Minimum 5 years experience with relationship development and providing advisory services to executives
- Minimum 5 years direct experience being accountable for delivering business and technology solutions and complex programs
- Minimum 8 years direct experience working across and breaking down IT and Business boundaries to create seamless multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven track record advising in areas involving enterprise applications, operational technology, IoT, AI, ML, RPA, portfolio modernization, big data and any other technology
- Evidence of thought leadership in defining innovative analytics within multiple complex applications spanning marketing, risk, and cost reduction, and advising on how to apply them to generate insights and recommendations.
- Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles at Fortune 500 accounts
- Business advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution
- Strong Leader. Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning
- Collaborative. Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communicator. Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.