Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Consulting Leader to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Financial Services clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to help clients navigate the potential impacts to their industries. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Work with clients at the Senior Manager to AVP levels to help figure out their vision and strategy.
• Help clients figure out the best relevant technology use-cases for their companies and the best technologies for implementation.
• Establish long-term roadmaps and architectures for our clients using Accenture as well as industry accepted methodologies.
• Manage execution of complex business and technology transformation projects for our clients.
• Keep up to speed with emerging technologies and changes in the market to develop points of views on applicability for various industries and clients.
• Create detailed requirements, including process flows and functional specs for projects.
• Compose whitepapers, position papers, and articles showing thought leadership in the space
• Evangelize and develop emerging technology understanding and education within Accenture
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• 7+ years in an Advisory role to senior client leadership leading Technology transformations, IT Roadmaps and Business case development.
• 4+ years of experience with new and emerging technologies, such as, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, and Agile implementations.
• 8+ years of IT Consulting/Management experience with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
• Engineering and/or MBA background
• Consulting experience
• Prior sales experience developing responses to client proposals and participating in sales presentations to clients
• Experience working with clients at the Director/VP Levels
• Ability to travel up to 100% in US and Canada
• Played the role of a Scrum Master on agile projects with a strong understanding of DevOps
• Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
• Strong understanding of Cloud solutions (includes technology packages, typical engagements).
• Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
• Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
• Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
• Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and
operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more
than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s
largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and
technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable
value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in
more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the
world works and lives. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.