While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you deliver assigned development tasks and specific tracks for the solution. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we’ve highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
· Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant WCM or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
· Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
· Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
· Serve as a lead developer of a small team
· Assist with the technical design, using object oriented design techniques
· Assist with the estimation of development tasks
· Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
· Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· 4+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
· 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
· 1+ years of developing eCommerce and/or web content management applications
· Bachelor's degree
· Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
· Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
· 1-2 years of experience as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
· Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
· Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
· Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
· Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
· Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
· Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.