- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Knowledge of Scrum Agile framework working patterns
- Minimum of 3 years of Pega development/architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of total technical experience
- Should have 1- 2 years of experience working on Pega environment with integration to other systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Possess certifications: CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) and/or LSA (Lead System Architect
- Agile or Scrum certified
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Management of technical development teams
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture, integration, and SOA services
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.