- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior contracting professionals
- Stay abreast of contracting developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s contracting practices
- Educate company executives in regard to contracting and risk management issues
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
- Advise, and consult company executives based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Develop internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various contracting and business issues
- Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Contracting and/or our business
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant industry experience including contracting experience in an appropriate fast-paced corporate environment is essential
- Advanced degree in law, business or contract management
- Consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience
- Independently manage drafting transactional documents and correspondence
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
- Basic understanding of Intellectual Property issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions
- Experience negotiating Intellectual Property issues
- Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.