• Minimum of 8 years of sales pursuit management and account management experience
• Proven experience selling consulting services in IT Services Management or IT Operations Management, preferably ServiceNow consulting and integration services.
• CIO / IT Director level client facing experience
• Proven experience in consultative selling at large enterprise level
• Must have experience working in and navigating through large, complex, matrix environments to facilitate the sales process
• Proven capability in:
• lead generation at both territory and individual account level
• deal qualification
• the development of value proposition / business cases
• deal shaping including pricing & profit optimization
• the development of win strategies
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
• ServiceNow Sales Certification
• Experience in the financial services industry
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Strong communication and presentation skills in articulating complex programs
• Extensive experience in a leadership role driving and delivering consultant skills to multiple customers
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.