- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions
- Engage other technical teams in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions as well as facilitate incident resolution across multiple areas.
- Facilitate SAP integration design sessions with other application stakeholders and technical resources
- Develop, maintain and enforce SAP integration standards working in conjunction with the integration architecture team
- Design and execute integration monitoring of SAP interface points
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA'
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities
- Technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Develop, maintain and enforce data and message management standards and procedures, develop standards for maintaining data and message integrity and security and develop strategies for data recovery
- 5 years minimum with SAP ABAP development
- 2 years minimum with SAP TM 9.X (Transportation Management)
- 2 years minimum with SAP EM 9.X (Event Management) development
- Expertise on TM enhancements based on process controller strategies and change controller enhancements in SAP TM
- Expertise on creation of custom Business Objects (BO) for new business process as per customer needs.
- Design for SAP TM customer specific enhancements and able to develop independently
- Expertise on development of BOPF determinations and custom actions to handle complex business logic
- Expertise on TM and EM integration development
- Expertise on development of BRF+ applications
- Expertise on development of new UI applications using Floor Plan Manager BOPF integration(FBI)
- Creation of complex UI enhancements with hierarchies and custom tabs with composite UIBBS
- Strong understanding of SAP TM trigger framework
- Expertise in development of web service in SAP TM
- Agile / Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.