Qualification Skills Requirement
• Experience in a consulting position offering advisory services to the technology and/or operations groups of energy (oil & gas), mining, and utility companies including:
o Enterprise architecture
o Solution architecture and technology vendor evaluation/selection
o Requirements analysis and solution design
o IT strategy and roadmap development
o Business analysis
• Microsoft Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand various Microsoft platforms but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
• Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how Microsoft can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
• This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
• Experience with implementing enterprise integration architectures and Journey to Cloud strategies
• Microsoft Azure, O365, Modern Workplace, or Dynamics project experience
• 7+ years’ experience with Microsoft in the Energy (Oil & Gas), Mining, or Utilities industries
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Microsoft Azure MCSE certification or similar Microsoft certification
• Ability to meet travel requirements (up to 100%)
• Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise technology platform
• Journey to Cloud strategy and implementation experience
• Experience leading consulting engagements with onshore and offshore teams
• Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.