Must Have Experience/Skills: -
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) experience either on Testing or Functional Design.
- Knows how to use HP ALM. Nice to have: JIRA and Confluence
- Define/create test strategy, test approach, test estimates and resources planning.
- Coordinate to different stakeholders – Project Manager, Product owners, Business Analyst, Development team, Environment and Release team.
- Knows Agile methodology. Knows how’s to interact directly with different stakeholders – client business analyst, designer, developer, etc.
- Coordinate test scripts creation, execution, test data and defect resolution for different type of testing – Feature, Product, Integration, Regression and even User Acceptance Test.
- Provide status report to project team and testing management.
- Knows risk-based testing approach and when & how to apply
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com