WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (Monday - Thursday at client location)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with SAP ISU (functional analysis, requirements validation, and creation of design documents for SAP modules)
- Testing - UAT experience of SAP modules and ability to translate requirements into test conditions and expected results for product, performance and end user acceptance testing
- Ability and proven successful experiences in :
- architecting solution components to support invoice to cash process on SAP S/4 Finance – Contract Accounting (FICA)
- interacting with demanding senior business stakeholders
- interpreting and challenging their requirements and their to-be process blueprint
- running fit gap against business requirements
- embedding industry/process/technology leading practices
- interacting with delivery team to guide them and ensure high quality development deliverables
- Experience managing teams of 15+, including offshore teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.